DADAFAB

Thursday 10 November 2016

Food: Healthy Diet 101


There's a great impact of the food that we intake that is directly proportional to our health status.
Recently I have been experiencing severe occasional stomach pain to consider of chronic ulcer, gastritis or stomach flu maybe. I have been so passive on my lifestyle esp on my food intake though I'm usually physically active (regular gym work outs and monthly marathon runs). I have realized that my daily meals are lacking of fresh, nutritious and organic food items that are essential to my healthy living needs.

So I came up with a solution that I wanna share with you guys. I don't usually cook and staying alone as an OFW here in Singapore is quite a dilemma especially when preparing meals due to hectic work schedules. So every Sunday (usually my off day) I'll take a time to do some grocery time to get some of my favorite fruits and vegetables that I love to eat. Most of the time, my prepared meals would consist of cherry tomatoes, cucumber, carrots, apple, lemon, broccoli, cauliflower  and okra. As my protein source, I will get some chicken breast, organic brown eggs and fish balls for add-ons. I will prepare a 1 week ready to eat meals that I can just bring out of the fridge and re-heat for a quick meal. You can do some variations of course as it's honestly quite boring to eat these for long duration of time. This way, I can really see and monitor what I eat and will really help you lose weight and stuff your body with all the need nutrients and vitamins for a healthy and active life.







No comments:

Post a Comment