DADAFAB

Tuesday 7 June 2016

Fashion: Trench Coat Affection

For someone who grew up in a tropical country like me, I always look forward in wearing some of the best trench coat or winter outfit in my quest to travel the other side of the world like Sydney. When I went there November last year, the weather was perfectly matching my choice of clothes for the season. With the Harbour Bridge as my back drop for this look, I had so much fun taking OOTD right there on the spot. I'm wearing a monotone coat with black buttons highlight that I purchased online. I'm not quite particular with brands as long as it suits me well. I have this V neck black shirt from Armani Exchange and white denim from Pull & Bear. I paired it with Converse sneakers, aviator sun glass from Ray-ban and black cap from Cotton On. Now this is my minimalist style version  of slaying a coat look and how to wear it with a bang!









No comments:

Post a Comment