DADAFAB

Saturday 16 January 2016

Travel: Ubud Monkey Forest Bali Indonesia


The rich cultural diversity of the Balinese people truly captivated my artistic fantasies. Just look at these paintings scattered along the art street of Bali on our way to Ubud Monkey Forest. I just can't help but pause for a while and appreciate the colorful visual arts of the Indonesian heritage. There were also several local souvenir crafts that you can buy as pasalubong. 

The Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary is a nature reserve and Hindu temple complex in Ubud, Bali Indonesia. It's a popular tourist destination as an important spiritual and conservation center for the village. I had so much fun throwing bananas to monkeys while strolling along the forest pathway. I even have photos of the monkey at my back for some photo souvenir. I really love how Bali offers so much tourist spots to visit, no wonder the movie "Eat Pray Love" have chosen this paradise, as you will really feel the love on this island.















No comments:

Post a Comment