DADAFAB

Sunday 17 January 2016

Travel: Bali Indonesia

My first travel experience in Bali Indonesia is one the highlight of my travel beach escapade last year and definitely on my list on the top Asian countries to visit and I can't wait to be back here soon. There's so much places to discover and more tourist spot to visit that truly made this place one of the top destination in Indonesia. The mixture of it's natural wonders, extraordinary culture and excellent beaches and resorts made this island a must visit place in the world. 

I have only able to visit Kuta Beach, Monkey Forest, Potato Head Beach Club and tried some authentic Indonesian Restaurants too. But I know there's more places to visit and experience and can't wait to explore more of what Bali can offer soon. 
 


















No comments:

Post a Comment