DADAFAB

Tuesday 21 April 2015

Food: Cafe Hue Place Tea & Coffee Gallery

Cafe Hue Place located in Bukchon Hanok Village in South Korea is a tea and coffee gallery that everyone will definitely love. The place whether you want your coffee outdoor or inside their superbly decorated interior was such a fantastic way to relax and unwind after your palace tour or window shopping around Bukchon area. Having my caffeine fix here felt like I was in a five star hotel and with excellent WIFI connection, I just don't wanna leave the place. 

Cafe Hue Place offers both hot and cold coffee, teas, milkshakes and excellent dessert too. Korean pastries I like coz it's not that sweet and eventhough flavours will be mild for my tastebuds, still I can't get enough of their cheese cakes and chocolate dessert indulgence. Their coffees are served as well in fancy cups and mugs that felt like each cup of it was toally worth every won spent. 





























No comments:

Post a Comment