DADAFAB

Saturday 10 January 2015

DADAFAB 2015

Finally I'm back again, welcoming 2015 right here on my blog! I was on a long break from not posting blog for a while and now it's about time to get back on track. January will always be the main highlight of my year as I celebrate my birthday once more and I'm turning 26 this year (time too fast)! 

And for my birthday this year, I decided to have #OOTD birthday theme to be held at Marina Bay Sands Tower 1 this coming Tuesday (January 13) and I'm really getting too excited. I will also be going back to Manila for some family time break and will celebrate another birthday party with friends at Raven Manila. Then on weekend, will head down to Cebu City to join friends for the much anticipated Sinulog Festival, a yearly event highlight in the Philippines.

Watch out for my birthday #OOTD soon right here on my blog & also I've got few blog post draft already waiting for you guys. Will share with you how I celebrated Christmas & New Year and also my recent weekend travel to Indonesia last month. Can't wait for some exciting events, fashion post & travel plans this year so just keep on reading my blog post. 

Have a prosperous 2015 to everyone & stay awesome guys =)


No comments:

Post a Comment